ij.start.canon - Set Up Canon IJ Printer
To install and run the Canon printer Setup, you can follow the instructions given below. The ij.start.canon can be used for printing, scanning, network setup, and many more. Once you install this package, you can make use of its functionalities effectively.
Get Help to Locate Canon Printer Model Number
Before you begin ij.start.canon installation, you should look for the Canon printer model name and number, which is generally given on the printer’s front or top. Then you can visit ij.start.canon to enter the Canon printer model number to start with Canon printer.
Wireless Setup Of ij.start.canon
- First of all, open the Canon printer manufacturer site ij.start.canon and jump next to the “Set up” option.
- Once asked, enter the Canon ij printer model number at ij.start.canon and choose the drop-down menu’s operating system.
- Jump from http //ij.start.canon to Start Menu, choose the Install printers option, and enter the printer model number if asked.
- Click on the required printer option and download the latest version of Canon printer drivers from ij.start.canon completely.
- Begin the installation by double-clicking on Canon ij setup, then choose the wireless connection option, and now on your Canon printer, press the Wi-Fi button.
- Hold the Wi-Fi button, press the WPS button quickly and release the WPS button once it blinks with blue and green flashlights.
- To continue with ij.start.canon installation, read the Canon ij software license terms and hit “I Agree” to jump next.
- Eventually, follow-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup procedure of the Canon IJ printer.
USB Setup Of ij.start.canon
- Firstly, Before you begin setting up Canon ij printer from ij.start.canon, ensure the USB isn’t associated with your computer. Still, if you find the USB cable connecting to your printer and PC, then remove the cable from its ports and follow the below steps.
- Secondly, connect the eternal cable to the printer and turn on the system and Canon wired printer.
- Thirdly, Take the step to download the Canon ij setup online from ij.start.canon and so open https //ij.start.canon URL on the system browser and enter the model number you have.
- Reaching on ij.start.canon will show you download or installation options where you’ll require to choose “network connection via USB” once it appears. Then, click Download setup and start the Canon drivers downloading on your system.
- See the canon printer setup that you recently downloaded from ij.start.canon and double-click on the installer file to initiate installation. Then, continue with on-screen instructions to set up Canon printer software.
- Once installation through ij.start.canon finishes, add your Canon printer type and choose LAN setting.
- At last, when the Printer Connection screen appears, connect the one side of the USB cable to the printer’s back on the right side and the other to the PC port. To see if the Canon printer from ij.start.canon has successfully installed or not, configure the ink cartridge and use paper to start the print.
Canon Printer Drivers Download
- Go to ij.start.canon website using a web browser (default or any other).
- Click “Set Up” tab.
- From ij start canon page bottom, select first letters of your canon ij printer, for example; E, TS, etc.
- Select your product name and jump to the download page.
- Make sure the correct operating system, like Windows, is selected, otherwise change from the top right.
- Click Download.
- Select Run to start the installation.